Saturday, March 15, 2008

i'm so glad this is weekend

Finally, it's weekend again, lately time flies so fast. My workdays occupied with two projects, one which requires me to travel to Kuala Lumpur in every other week for few days, another err..rather neglected i must say. I only spend about 15% of my time for it, well the 85% is consumed for the KL project. This situation is rather unexpected, since we (my boss) was hoping to be armed with mid level experience team and turned out we are supplied with those who still need guidance and to attend concept training. Voila....that makes me the all round- all-module team lead who works on the project schedules, explain basic sap concepts to the team so that they can explain (hopefully correctly) at least 70% of what they learned, monitor the master data, doing the user authorization maintenance as well aka i'm doing basis work too ladies and gentleman!! Anyway, that's what makes my days gone so fast.

And this is Saturday!!! I woke up late, prepare pancake for breakfast (will pos
t these food stuff in another entries, i've been cooking lately) then rushing to go to Toa Payoh Central. We have a gynae appointment today :">. This is my first time to go to gynae, a bit nervous thinking i've to expose my private to man who is not my hubby. And thinking all those stuff that gonna be use to do the checking....errr..ouch..iuuhh... I had pap smear and the doc checked my womb with that camera thing that was inserted in me...ouuuccchh......Thank God, doc said i am OK.

Then, we went to National Museum of Singapore to see Greek
Masterpieces of the Louvre, very cultural heh? heheheh....We met Eko and Feeldy there, they even bought us the ticket already, Thanks guys!!! About this, Kriwil will definitely post in his blog, while me, MALESS!!! hihih....One thing for sure, i definitely must travel and see the world!! Greece, Europe, Africa, America..........errghh, this has been my dream since i was little. Seeing those artifacts from thousand of years BC, tickle my passion for history and traveling back to full gear, its been a while since i think about it, i was busy attending day to day lives.

In front of the entrance of Singapore National History, i must say 'the companion' is really impressive. Kriw will explain what is this 'companion' in his blog yaaa...heheheheh. Males mode is on

Dah ah...ini ngalor ngidul doang.....


me with David covered with batik. Art by INDONESIAN artis "Titarubi"
Hebat kan Indonesia!!!
happy weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments: