Monday, June 18, 2007

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!


Last year i bought Wimar Witoelar's biography 'Hell Yeah' written by Fira Basuki.
I am not really a person who read biographies, yet Hell Yeah seems very light and interesting.
Thus, i bought, read and very inspired by WW's life.

I tried my luck and emailed him, to my surprise he replied. To make the long story short, i was just an observer of his perspektif, and media activities.

One day 2 weeks ago, i dropped a hello message in his YM.
And the highlight was our first meeting yesterday evening.

4 hours of total blast of fun, and laughter and sharing.........
Truly a memorable moments.........
It's been a while since i laugh out loud....
Truly honored to know WW personally....

WW....SALUTE!!!!!!

I do believe we will continue to be good friends :D

Souvenirs

1 comment:

wimar said...

Thank you so much. There are so many people I meet all the time. But once in a while there is someone who really connects. You talk, you ask questions, you laugh together. And four hours just pass by. Thank you Yuli, for sharing that afternoon with me.