Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New step ahead to the future

I decided to take a huge step ahead.......leaving my comfort zone, the warmth of my own bed, my house, a home i spent since i was born. The day to day (sometimes annoying) presence from my dearest family and friends at Jakarta, the frustrating traffic, the magnificent food back home, my lovely happy and cantik, my darling car ihik ihik.

All so that i may pursue a better life for me and to make my loved ones proud and happy, where i can be better and to test my 'independent' nature (Am i really such thing?)

These pics were took just moments before i have to go boarding last 28th Nov 2007.
My parents, grandpa and Aunt (my uncle and bro had to go to work) were there at Soekarno-Hatta Int'l Airport to see me off.

uuhh..jadi homesick...:((

No comments: