Monday, July 09, 2007

personal dentist




One of my dearest and closest friend is also my personal dentist.
Anita and I went back a long way of our friendship since junior high.
2.5 weeks ago, my tooth was partially broken. And it was not comfortable since only half of my tooth was still there. I met her for brunch 2 days after the tooth tragedy, and of course i told her about it.

Both of us were super hectic with work these past months. So, it was a bit difficult to find time that agrees with her schedule and mine to fix my tooth. Last week she text and propose appointment for today.

I was so touched that she went all the way to one of her clinic where she practice so i can have this tooth fixed. While today is not her schedule at all, she's suppose to be at Cibitung for her regular schedule.

Thanks a lot dear.....uuh what will i do without you?

No comments: