Monday, May 07, 2007

overheat

my notebook's fan just RIP few days ago, and i was just too lazy to go to my office to get it fixed.
Since, i've tons to do at my project, i barely can even fulfill my basic needs to pee frequent enough.......either stuck in front of the overheated notebook, or running here and there attending calls.

And this notebook bener panas....as in panas..i can barely place my hand on top of the harddisc area. So, walau hari ini kerjaan setinggi mount everest, i went to office anyway, daripada meledak kan. Sampai kantor, gak ada spare part, service ke service center kelamaan. I need my notebook to work.

And berhubung akan dicariin dulu spare part fan nya, sementara, i have to use "Notebook Cooler Pad"buset deh...tebel bener..........walo lumayan banget sih...but..gak asik aja dehhhhhhhhhhhhh


blaah....overheated.!!!!!!!!!!!
my brain overheated too......2 plus straight weeks leaving work after 8 or 9 pm.
bed-bathroom-car-office-car-bathroom-bed, that is my cycle of life these days......
although i like these period of phase in a project....the most interesting ;)
tapi basi juga ya.....ah well.....I am blessed.....

No comments: