Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free

To be free is to be yourself....

To change the world is to be yourself.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got this in my sms inbox from a very dear friend of mine earlier today.
And, once again i am strengthened, every problem, conflicts, miscommunication, misunderstandings have a way out.


I have the tendency to please everybody, avoiding confrontations so not to waste unnecessary negative energy release. This is particularly for matters related to heart, family relations, friendships. Well, as for professional environment, i am a completely different person :D.


Thus, its been years of swallowing ego, outburst (although sometime i can't help not to though), again just for the sake of 'keeping peace'.
So, that keeping peace for everybody else, is making me not at peace..........
And means...i am not free.....to have enough guts to do/decide what i want to do, what i believe, because i am afraid it will not please everyone.....so i am not free....i am not happy....I am not myself....

Today....i decided.....i want to be free.....i want to be myself....to change the world, is to change myself..........

My loved ones.............i am sorry.......


ps: dw, thanks a lot.....!!! you know how grateful i am..its not the first time, will not be the last time either, i'll be needing one of your wisdom........


No comments: